Embedded forms offer a seamless user experience by integrating directly into websites, emails, or applications.
Below, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to create embedded forms:
⚠️ Before embedding, follow the first 10 steps here in order to make your fields public!
1. Click on the add button to add a new entry
2. Click on the 3-dotted button
3. Click on Copy Embed Code
➡️ Now go to your WordPress page where you want to insert your embedded code.
4. Click on Toggle block inserter
5. Click on Custom HTML
6. It will create a HTML block
7. Paste the embedded code in the block
8. Click on Preview
9. Click on Preview in new tab
10. And there it is!
11. The embeded code comes with pre-set dimensions. If you want to change the width or height, just write in the desired number in px. Example: width: 1000px; height: 500px;
12. Click on Preview to view the form with the new settings!
13. There it is!
If you want to embed a form with a connection field already filled out, check the guide here