A slug forms an integral part of a website’s URL, acting as an identifier for a specific page or resource. However, the conventional slug, typically composed of lowercase characters, numbers, and hyphens, lacks the personalized touch that resonates with audiences.
Appanzee Vanity Slugs let you add a personal touch to your workspace’s URL.
1. Go to your Workspace. In the adress bar, you can see the regular slug
2. Click on the 3-dotted menu on the top right side
3. Click on Settings
4. Scroll down to Slug and type your new slug
5. Click on Update App Details
6. And there it is, you new workspace slug!